Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay_bastida Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 12:23 PM
    My pocket bike won't work
    I bought a pocket bike some time ago, and I used it during break in period, then I stopped using or riding it for a couple of weeks, and now it won't start, my arm is tired of pulling on the engine to start.. I have cleaned gas tank, put new oil and gas, but I am pretty ignorant when it comes to checking plug motor and all that stuff, any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated... thanks.
    jay_bastida Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 10:58 PM

Quick explanation, it rained over thanksgiving holiday, and I think my engine got wet, is that something that is fixable,? I do not know what to do.. help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pocket Bike Mixture GAS TO OIL (25-1) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a pocket bike that is a 49cc engine. It take 25 parts of gas to 1 part of oil(25-1) the problum is I ran out of the oil of 50-1.which I would fill up have a one gallon and put it in to make a 25-1 ratio... Now I have a 40-1 ratio engine oil how do I make that to be 25-1... or I have a...

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

My ballast won't work I think do to 120V supply when it's a 240V ballast will this work [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 240V 60Hz 600W ballast and Im trying to hook it up in a small nursury room in my home. I like in California so I think the V ac is 120. Can I use this converter on the top of this page. Will it work if I plug it in to the wall that supplies what I think 120V. I think this because on the...

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

View more questions Search