Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownmass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Fund raising for frhabbing homes
    Hi I'm trying to start up an investment team to flip homes in allentoen area that's allentown pa , 18102. Im looking f or some onei kan partner with I'm will to look for the propertys and too gine 80% ownership buy in if I can raise the capital. Is there any way I can make this happen?? I need help!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brownmass View Post
    Hi im trying to start up an investment team to flip homes in allentoen area thats allentown pa , 18102. Im looking f or some onei kan partner with im will to look for the propertys and too gine 80% ownership buy in if i can raise the capital. Is there any way i can make this happen??? I need help!!!!!!!!!

In my area it's illegal to flip properties and a bunch of people were just arrested for doing so. I suppose you advertise for investors if it's legal in your area.

As far as fund raising for your personal gain, I doubt you'll get any takers.

What does "onei kan" mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old homes and really old homes. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do so many people who live in less than new homes, which are over 50 or even just over 100 years old, think that their houses are going to be haunted? I live in a home that is over 700 years old. It even has huge frescoes that are 400 years old with the faces of a former owner and their...

Fund raising for family member with cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Our son who is going to school in California for his Doctorate in Economics has recently been diagnosed with cancer and also a brain tumor. He is only 26 years old. He has a $4000.00 deductible and then it only pays for 80% of his treatment. His medical bill are outrageous. He cannot not get...

How do I build a fund-raising website? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this great idea that I would love to turn into a website. I need a website that everyone can access easily. I want people to have the ability to post pictures, and for there to be links that categorize them, for example the Red link would lead you to red pictures and blue link to blue...

501-c-7 fund raising [ 0 Answers ]

My social organization is a 501-c-7 tax exempt. We are going to hold a fund raiser and donate all the profit. Do we need any special permits?

View more questions Search