Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SRIDHAR PEDDADA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Offered a loan to me in India

Sir, a US based financial loan company has offered a loan to me in India , for the bank transfer they were asking $ 410,whch is about 20,000INR ,that has to be dropped initially for a Wire transfer ?

Can You suggest me a solution
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 29, 2008, 01:59 AM
    This is a SCAM!!

A legit loan company doesn't offer funds without you applying and they will NOT ask for a processing fee of any kind!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home loan tax benefits in US when buying property in India [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in US for last few months. I want to buy an apartment in my home country India. Can someone please share knowledge on how much tax benefits can I avail in US if I take home loan from an Indian bank for an apartment in India ? Thanks.

Reward offered! [ 11 Answers ]

This is an off-the-wall question. There is a song on the 1993 NBA Championship video featuring the Chicago Bulls. The songs starts when the Bulls and Suns are about to start their series. It's a mix between an Enya song and an instrumental. But it's NOT Enya. I have no idea what does that song....

Repaying Edu loan from US through parents account in India [ 1 Answers ]

Sir / madam My daughter took educational loan to study in USA. Now she has completed her studies and wants to repay the loan by transferring $ to my account and I shall pay in Rs to the bank through my cheque. Does this procedure put any tax liability on me? Thank you and regards Som

Student on OPT can deduct India Loan? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, Here are my questions... While students working on OPT and transferring to H1B status. 1) Is there a chance of showing any relocation expenses? 2) Can a loan taken in India for Master's degree(USA) can be shown as deductible?

Deduction on Education loan paid in India [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on H1B in USA. I have paid around $3000 in 2007 in my education loan in India. Can I get any deduction on that? They loan was taken in india in a indian bank Thanks Sumesh

View more questions Search