Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 03:46 AM
    Skin lightening pills
    I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2006, 06:12 AM
    Check this mega thread out:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...highlight=skin
    melimeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 04:28 PM
    You are a ***** complexed loool
    melimeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Djandjou idiote tu veu etre claire cest petit ,demande a michael jackson mdrrrrr pute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin lightening Pills [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a how I can just even out my skin tone? Anyone at all. I don't want to lighten my skin overall, just the areas that are darker. I have read through the posts and have yet to read a legitimate answer. I would really appreaciate any help!! :o

Skin Lightening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Do the lightening pills work and are they safe? Do you have to keep up the process to maintain results?

View more questions Search