Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cclafemme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Outside water faucet
    Approximately how much would it cost to install an outside water faucet on the side of my house
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 06:07 PM

Need more info. Are you replacing existing hose bibb? Or installing a new one. Is there an easily accesable water line near the new hose bibb location. Impossible to give an estimate without knowing exactly what we are dealing with. What type of water lines do you have. Are you looking to do it yourself, or hire it done? I would guess between 20 and 200 dollars, all depends.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 29, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cclafemme View Post
    Approximately how much would it cost to install an outside water faucet on the side of my house
    Answer MGD's question. Is this a new insrtall or simply a replacement? Do you live in a area where you would need a frost free hose bib? Let us know, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heard a big water pipe bang when open hot water faucet [ 11 Answers ]

Can somebody help me out for the water pipe banging? Just recently, I found something very strange from water pipe in my home - big water pipe banging. Sometimes, there is big water pipe banging in my house even no body opens any faucet, no toilet flush, no washing machine running, etc. It...

Low water flow from bath faucet after new water heater [ 7 Answers ]

I just had my water heater replaced by a plumber. Now the hot water flow and pressure is about 1/4th of what it used to be at the upstairs tub faucet. Other faucets in the same bath seem low as well but it is hard to tell. The bath tub faucet had great flow before and would fill the tub in 5...

Minimal water flow from hot water side of faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Our kitchen sink as a very low water flow on the hot side of the faucet - what can we do?

Water suppressor needed on lavatory faucet and shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Are water suppressors needed in the bathroom sink faucet and the shower stub out also? And can you just use a length of pipe on a T, or must you use those copper chambers? (cpvc system) thanks

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search