Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandyczall Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 10:06 PM
    Graphics Driver
    Hey all! I was wondering.. In my desktop I have a Intel 82815 Graphic Controller(driver).. something is wrong with it. It keeps making my computer crash. The Intel guys say they no longer use this driver and will not give any information on it.. Is there another driver I can download to replace the defective one?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jun 30, 2006, 01:25 AM
    A websearch gave this address:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...&ProductID=797
    Sandyczall Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colbtech

Thank you so much! So far so good. Don't know what I did. But good looking out! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get graphics with IE6 [ 6 Answers ]

Lately I have been unable to have graphics display using IE6. Photos come out OK but the graphics leave a white box with a red X in the middle. I have reloaded IE6 with SP1. Any suggestions as to what may have changed? This problem has only manifested itself the last 3 weeks or so. Thanks!

Graphics display [ 1 Answers ]

I am running a Gateway mid tower PC, P4, 256 RAM, WinXP home. Whenever I boot or reboot the computer the display setting automatically changes to 640X480 (Low 8 bit) from 800X600 (Highest 32 bit). I can go in to the display and change the setting back but I must do it every time my computer boots....

Ibm Thinkpad Graphics [ 1 Answers ]

**DRIVING ME NUTS** ibm thinkpad 600e; windows 98se; when you fire up machine, you suffer v. poor graphics & if you right-click empty area of screen & select properties, it doesn't allow you to move the slider bar to adjust screen size, & only 2 colours are available, 16or black & white!! Have...

Xp graphics [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently installed xp on my pc it went on OK but to get the screen to display xp I have to uninstall my graphics card it is a radion a t I. Has anyone got any ideas please john

View more questions Search