Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuAnnH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 03:25 PM
    2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people
    I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people. I am not sure if it was a foreign film or not. It was given great reviews. Sorry if this is very vague! I would appreciate any help!:)
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Dec 22, 2008, 12:04 PM
    That sounds like Millions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some people say it talks adout weed in the bible? [ 36 Answers ]

in gen. it says god gave us all the green herbs and it says it in afew other placces it also says the week use herbs alought of people tell me that weed is a herb and senses and it talks about in the bible and it grows naturley that it's not a sin that god don't mind you using it what do you think...

Movie I saw when I was young. I can't remember it's Title [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. I'll tell about this movie. It's a children type of move. I remember it was about these animals that were friends, like in a forest (some almost natural habitat) Well I gas tanker car falls of the side of the road, the gas leaks. One of the characters (I think) she lived in the lower part of a...

2000's fantasy movie (need title) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking this came out around 2000-2004 or so. It was a story about 2 travelers set in the Renaissance Period I think. This was an English speaking film, but the characters may have been French (or perhaps, one of the main characters was). These 2 travelers were swordsman. They come across...

I Need A Movie Title, I think it was made in the late 90's or 2000's . [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember much about it, I think it was a movie that my dad was watching but he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so here it goes... First of all I think it was made in the 90's or later, and it's about a guy, it's set in the future, and he starts to see this guy and...

Title of movie, romantic comedy, about young female chef [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie, it was about a young female chef who really did not cook that well and she owned a small rest. That was going to close due to lack of business until some elf or the like convinced her to buy a basket of crabs at the market and everything she cooked reflected...

View more questions Search