Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S1812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Daughter in South Africa
    I am trying to get in contact with my daughter in South Africa, but her Dad stopped communication - does anyone know where I can start looking for her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by S1812 View Post
    I am trying to get in contact with my daughter in South Africa, but her Dad stopped communication - does anyone know where I can start looking for her?

Have you tried any of the sites which assist in locating people? How old is your daughter?
    S1812 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Hi,

My daughter is now 12. I left SA in 2001. Initially I had telephone and written contact and sent money, cards etc. Then all of a sudden I tried calling and telephone no longer in use and no response to letters. It has been a couple of years now - cannot afford a lawyer and SA law different - any ideas??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get usa visitors visa from south africa [ 2 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend I met on the internet from johannesburg, south africa... What is involved in her getting a visitor"s visa to come visit me in the USA for two weeks? How long does it take? What is involved in her getting a visa to come over to usa to live if this relationship got very...

Travel to South Africa [ 1 Answers ]

Is it ever possinbe to travel to South Africa with a child who is having a Portuguese ID or he will need a passport?

From South Africa Hubby to be German [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, My hubby to be is on a German passport. I am a south African living in the UK on a 2year work/travel visa. My partner is working in Afghanistan on a 3 year contract and is out of the country (uk) allot. He works 3 months on and is home for 4 Weeks. Him and I want to get married and he...

View more questions Search