Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AceH Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Matching Coil - Trane XR-13
    Can someone give me a ballpark figure on the price of a matching coil for a new Trane XR-13 A/C?
    rickdb1 Posts: 185, Reputation: 15

Jun 30, 2006, 02:45 PM
    What ton are we talking? Probably $400-$500 for a 3 ton coil installed along with a new condenser...
    AceH Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 04:14 PM
    A 3 Ton unit. I just had a new Trane XR-13 installed Thursday 6/29/06. Back in Aug of 2000 I had a new 3 ton heaing unit installed with new coils. At the time the company only had Carrier coils so they installed that. Since the Carrier coils are relatively new, the company changed the piston (?) on the coil to make the new Trane "more efficient" (at least that's what they told me).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing blower motor - matching new to old? [ 2 Answers ]

I just pulled out my old blower motor and am going to replace it. Do I have to match all the specs, i.e. must my new motor be 115v, 1phase, 1050rpm, 1/3hp, 9.9amps, 60hz. Can I/should I choose a motor with greater rpms or greater hp? Thanks for the help, Alex Ps - I decided to replace...

Matching wires on new honeywell thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My old thermostat was janitrol HPT 18-60 and wires were: Y (yellow) G (orange) R (Red) O (orange) W2 (white) E (Black) C (Blue) I just bought a Honeywell #RTH6300B. Their wires are: G,W,Y, R,RC. How can I match them up? Do I need the "O" on the old one? We are only getting hot air now by...

Matching A/C units [ 7 Answers ]

Do I have to match the outside unite with the inside unite? I have a Rudd sys. Right now the heat pump outside is gone out. Do I have to replace with the same brand or can I go with an other brand? I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx. Do I need to go back with Heat pump or can I just go back with a a/c...

Water pump/pressuretank matching [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out if I made a mistake. I have a 85 gal. tank hooked to a 1/2 hp pump. Cycle time is over 7 minutes before pump comes on and five minutes before pump shuts off.

Trane Variable speed w/hot water coil/Ac wiring ? [ 3 Answers ]

I've read many of the previous questions/answers, but haven't found what I need. Low voltage wiring is not my strong suit. My AHU has a hot water coil in it, that I plan to heat with a Voyager water heater. It has an A/C coil, and that works fine. Previous answers have said that I should find a...

View more questions Search