Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tidygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Best material to dust with?
    I am soooo tired of dusting my wooden 2-inch blinds, knick knacks or even a glass table only to find a "dusty residue." I've been using paper towels, and "Swiffer Dusters" and can't seem to get a clean, smooth finish.

Any suggestions?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 07:31 PM

Have you tried using the dust and allergen pledge? I used to dust at my grandma's house once a week and there was always a layer of dust when I would go back the next week. Then I started buying this dust and allergen pledge and I've noticed a pretty big difference. And I just use old hand towels to dust with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dust in House [ 10 Answers ]

When we moved into our house several years ago we never had any dust problem. Now after several years we've notice we have a lot more dust than we use to have. Several people have told me that I need to get my ducts cleaned and this should fix this problem. The problem I have is I installed filters...

Why fan has a lot of dust on it? [ 5 Answers ]

Why fan has a lot of dust on it?

Brake Dust [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 BMW 750i with 49k miles on, I would like to know what's wrong with my front brakes because a lot of brake dust comes on my rims. I cleaned them off and a couple of days later it comes back. Both of my rotors has deep grooves cut in them. The BMW dealership told me that the rotors are...

Another one bites the dust [ 25 Answers ]

Hello all I guess I am like most of you newbies to this site and I most of us are the ones who got dumped or got the confused girlfriends wondering is it them or you. I woke up this morning thinking to myself my world had crushed around me! How will I live without her etc. I think my story is...

View more questions Search