Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melloboi23 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Fighting club
    So this sounds like a stupid question but I want to get together with friends and fight. Like sparring or boxing or just all out fighting for fun how is this illegal and how might I be able to do it? Boxing gyms do it.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 06:31 PM

You and your friends are allowed to beat the hell out of each other, up until one of you decides to report the beating to the cops.

Or, depending on your age, one of the parents does so.

As long as you are all OK with getting beat up by each other, and no one turns into a bad sport over a black eye or a nice kick to the groin, go for it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melloboi23 View Post
    So this sounds like a stupid question but I want to get together with friends and fight. Like sparring or boxing or just all out fighting for fun how is this illegal and how might i be able to do it? boxing gyms do it.

"Boxing gyms" are insured and supervised. But basically - as you have been advised - you're good to go until someone gets hurt or takes offensive and reports the fighing and injuries to the Police.

Then if you're minors your parents in some cases can pay the medical bills or, if you have your own insurance (which I highly doubt) you can argue the point with your insurance company.

But, no, unless your Town has made fight clubs illegal (or possibly your State) it's up to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Environmental Club [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a junior in high school and I really want to start my own environmental group at my school. I think it would be really cool to start up this club and help people become more aware of gobal arming and what we can do to help. The only problem is I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Night club [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was kicked in the head by a bouncer after being thrown out of a bar. He probably deserved to be thrown out however was not being aggressive until challenged by the bouncers. Does he have a claim?

View more questions Search