Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Cost of disposable diapers?
    Hii again... I was wondering about disposable diapers. What is the approximate amount I would spend on diapers per month? For now, I am not looking for the most expensive diapers either. Thanks :D:rolleyes:

P.S.. . I'm making my baby budget!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 04:03 PM

Obviously it depends on where you live, what brand you buy, and where you buy it, but start with a rough guide of about $50 a month.(about $40 for a large box but it won't likely last the full month so you would need additional)... then add another $10-20 for good measure. (best to overestimate then underestimate). You can buy in bulk in some stores which can save you money and watch for sales and coupons.
    You may find the store brand works just as well as the name brands, and that can save you some money too.
    momof4and1 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Just a quick question, I didn't look at everything you have posted, so how old are you and you r n Canada?? We tend to go through about 8-10 diapers per day. I would lover to help in anyway I can, I was a young mom myself and definitely know how hard it can be!
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Nov 28, 2008, 04:50 PM

I read some of your previous posts and I am not at all judging you and I am not saying it in a rude way, just suggesting. You did say you would do whatever it takes to have a happy healthy baby and if you can't spare the money for diapers every month or are even wondering if you can afford diapers every month then why don't you try cloth diapers? You just wash them instead of having to keep buying when you can save that money for something else or an unexpected medical bill. We spend probably $50-$65 on diapers a month. If baby gets a tummy problem and gets diarrhea, you could use a whole pack in a couple of days. The big bulk boxes are usually over $30 and normally last half the month or most of the month. The bags of diapers are normally $15 a package and last a week maybe week and a half.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scarring from reaction to diapers. [ 1 Answers ]

My mom said, "that when I was little Pamper was just coming out with their new pampers." My mom said that she tried them on myself, and I started breaking out bad on my private area, between my thighs, and my buttock area. To this day I have the scars from the reaction to the pamper product. My...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Animals aren't disposable [ 28 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I hope that my title caught your eye enough for you to read my post. First of let me tell you that I live in Canada, to be specific Edmonton, Alberta. I have an abundance of pets, most of which were given to me by people who no longer wanted them or we adopted them from the Edmonton...

View more questions Search