Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuART BELLMAN Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Any have a u fly it aircraft carrier
    I'm looking for pictures, info advert or the toy it self foam us enterprise aircraft carrier with jet you can launch and fly from late 70s
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Hi, stuART BELLMAN!

Is what's in the image below what you're looking for? If so, I found it on the following website. Websites that can be found via clicking on the Google searches will yield even more information.

Thanks!

Website
    Vintage Toys Photo Gallery of Sold Items - 1950's, 1960's, 1970's

http://www.timewarptoys.com/uflyit.jpg

Google Searches
    U-Fly-It Toy - Google Search

U-Fly-It Toy - Google Image Search

Name:  U-Fly-It.jpg
Views: 7401
Size:  150.3 KB
    sdscon1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Hi I have the original U Fly It USS Enterprise up now on e-bay, item # 270695061577. Please take a look if you are looking for pictures. Enjoy SDSCON!
    jagulow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Bought one today! My local Craigslist! $120.00. In box. Comnplete. Woo-hoo! (Does Happy Dance!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naval aircraft mechanic cannot get his car started [ 81 Answers ]

So I bought a 1992 honda civic DX auto and after a week of buying it, it crapped out on me. It would crank, but would not fire up. Immediately I began troubleshooting. I checked for spark and there was none when I grounded the plugs against the frame several times while my friend cranked it. Next I...

Aircraft emission [ 3 Answers ]

How and why are two lines of cloud formed by airoplanes. What type of airoplane engines cause this(is it is caused only by war planes or do commercial planes too emit this parallel clouds?

Quantas Aircraft Has Forced Landing [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: You've got to give some praise to the pilot here, he's got to have acted pretty fast to avoid a tragedy! BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Hole forces Qantas plane to land I love the line; "Upon disembarkation, there were some passengers who vomited. You can see in their faces that...

Aircraft emission [ 6 Answers ]

How and why are two lines of cloud formed by airoplanes. What type of airoplane engines cause this(is it is caused only by war planes or do commercial planes too emit this parallel clouds?

How to start an aircraft repair business [ 4 Answers ]

What are the steps I would need to take to start my own aircraft structures repair/maintenance business?

View more questions Search