Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tx_copperhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651
    I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.
    dewaltman Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jun 24, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Solenoid? The only sdolenoid in your freezer is the ice crush soleniod, that changes position to give you crushed or whole cubes. But for your problem... you need a bail arm extension kit. If under warranty call a&e if not just get it from a local appl parts place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Ge side by side ice maker problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ge refrigerator. The ice maker would release a small amout of water. I replaced the dual valve. That didn't work. I check for the lines for screens to see if they were clog. I couldn't find any screeens. I then replaced the ice maker. Still isn't working. I'm getting water through the...

View more questions Search