Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolmarie609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Kenmore elite duel fuel range
    I have a stove that is a kenmore elite duel fuel and it has been converted from a natural gas to an LP, I need to know where I can buy the orifices to convert back to natural. Sears has no parts avaiable for the model # 790.74503992 serial #NF15110427 I talked to every appliance person out there and everyone says I can't buy them or they don't know.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 01:42 AM
    Many times on a conversion the service person converting the unit leaves the other orifices with the unit. I always did. I put them in the little bag the lp conversion orifices were in and attached them to the stove. Usually in the rear or under the top or other good hiding places. Have a look around.

This is not for you to do but for a professional. The smaller LP orifices can sometimes be drilled out to work for natural gas. I have a drill kit with numbered drill bits for that purpose and some other professional in your area might also. Try to find a older guy who have been around for a long time. Us old guys have all the tools that no one wants to use because it takes time to do it and all many of the service people today just do not want to take the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Duel fuel range oven works intermittently [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE duel fuel range. The gas burners work fine, but the oven/broiler will only work intermittently. I have been told that there may be a Sabboth setting on this model, that locks the touch pad. I am having a hard time finding a GE repairman, and apparently only GE repairmen can repair GE...

Kenmore range [ 2 Answers ]

I have an electric range with digital display that is showing dr and I can't clear it off

1990 Honda Civic Duel Point Fuel Injection [ 6 Answers ]

Before I get into doing a leak down test and changing the head gasket our there other things that can be checked first. Main relay re-soldered The condition remained the same. Car starts every time revs 1500rpms or more. If I press the pedal in long strokes the engine will hesitate and die, but...

View more questions Search