Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kanderson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Left Click is Right Click, Freezing up, and Vundo!
    Hello,

This just randomly started acting up yesterday... I clicked on the desktop and the menu that comes up when you normally right click opened. So basically my left click is like my right click. When I try to right click, nothing happens.

So I ventured into trying to fix it and my explorer.exe started closing and restarting over and over again. Eventually I got that to stop after countless virus / spyware and malware scans, and it showed up as the vundo virus or whatever. So the restarting explorer.exe is fixed now, but still I have the clicking problem.

Also, when on Firefox here, I can click a link to go to a new page and then it will load, but I can't click or do anything until I either minimize it and bring it back up or click on the taskbar and come back... it's pretty annoying. So far no viruses or spyware has been found left and that was with a couple of top softwares including an online scanner.

Please help!
    Thanks!
    Kanderson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 03:08 PM
    I got help from another community and the problem turned out to be the mouse itself! I replaced it and all works well now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod click [ 1 Answers ]

So I just go the new iPod nano 8gb and I had the older model before that but I broke it.. anyway when I scroll through my music it clicks and it plays on my car radio. My other one didn't do that though. So is there a setting I can change to stop the clicking?

A Must Read! Do Click Here Now! [ 7 Answers ]

. . . . . . . . . .

Hi Click Here [ 8 Answers ]

Well I had my period July 6. and now I had my period July 26 is this wrong or what's happening HELP:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search