Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holliwoodie17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 11:13 PM
    Numbness, coldness and pain in arms
    :confused: For three months my arms have been acting up, first I would just wake up and be unable to move one of my arms. Though now during the day and randomly my arm(s) will start to get very cold and it is very painful at times to move it; this is accomanied by a tingling sensation. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by holliwoodie17
    :confused: For three months my arms have been acting up, first I would just wake up and be unable to move one of my arms. Though now during the day and randomly my arm(s) will start to get very cold and it is very painful at times to move it; this is accomanied by a tingling sensation. Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?
    I suggest you contact your doctor. This could be something as simple as a pinched nerve or more serious, such as blocked arteries.

When the arm gets cold it sounds as though a blood vessel or artery is blocked which will cause a tingling sensation as well as coldness.

Best advice make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible and keep us poted on the outcome.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2006, 06:12 AM
    Hi,
    Good previous answer.
    PLEASE see a Doctor. Bad blood circulation will cause this. Only a Doctor can find the problem, and help you with it.
    Best wishes, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to slimmer my arms [ 2 Answers ]

My arms are getting fat and loose. Anything I can do to make them slimmer but I don't want to widen my shoulder.

Numbness in hand [ 3 Answers ]

My wife's wrists hurt, almost like a soreness. Her doctor had told her that it is to do with the tendons and she needs to see a physical therapist. I tend to think she should go see an orthopedic doctor. Anyway, her one hand goes numb anytime she hits a certain spot in her wrist. It doesn't happen...

Tingling and Numbness [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday I woke up. Came out to use the computer and leaned my arm on the arm rest. My arm from the albow and up half way was completely numb and tingling. It has not gone away. This is the second day and still feeling the same way. Anybody experience this for a long time? Joe

Numbness in arms [ 1 Answers ]

::)What could cause my arms to suddenly go numb and feel so heavy.I can't lift them when this happens. They feel like dead weight. It comes on suddenly,just out of nowhere.It will last for about five or so minutes,then they just feel funny for a little while after.Thank you for any help you can...

Pain and coldness in lower legs [ 0 Answers ]

Since I gave birth to my first child seven months ago, I have had coldness and pain in my lower legs. I started with numbness in heels of my feet at 8 1/2 months pregnant but that seemed to have subsided but the coldness and the pains didn't start until 2 weeks after birth of my child. I had...

View more questions Search