Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    culprash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Black & white image with 2 or 3 colors only
    Hi Friends,

I'm new member to this forum. I hope will get the answer one of my very small question.

Here we go-

Que- If I want a Black & White photograph in which say for e.g. only 2 colors should be highlighted like Red and Sky Blue and rest of the image portion will be captured in B&W, what settings I need to follow in Canon S3 IS?

I will really appreciate for this.

Thank you in advance. :)
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Nov 26, 2008, 09:50 AM

You can't do this in the camera. You do this in Photoshop by selectively setting the saturation for certain colors to 0, leaving the saturation normal for the colors you want to remain. In the Canon S3 IS camera you just shoot as normal.
    culprash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdill View Post
    You can't do this in the camera. You do this in Photoshop by selectively setting the saturation for certain colors to 0, leaving the saturation normal for the colors you want to remain. In the Canon S3 IS camera you just shoot as normal.
    Thanks a lot JCDILL for a quick reply..

Is this option exists in any other Canon's model itself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

Converting Image to Black & White/Sepiah? [ 6 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and I want to convert a colored picture to Sepiah and Black & White. Can someone please tell me how to do this??

View more questions Search