Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stoney06 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Cant email
    I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my girlfriend to try it on her computer with my account and everything and on her computer it did have the box to write. What can I do to fix and what's wrong? Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2006, 01:20 AM
    What internet browser are you using? I guess the best thing to do with be to clear your cache.

The easiest way to do this for you is to go to the page that isn't working. Next, hold down CTRL and press F5. That should completely refresh the page. If this fails, try the following:

From Firefox
    • Click on Tools >> Options
    • Select the Privacy section
    • Select the cache tab
    • Press the "Clear cache now" button

From Internet Explorer 7
    • Click on Tools >> Internet Options
    • On the General tab should be a section reading "Clear Browser History". Click on the delete button.

Can someone please post the IE 6 & less instructions for me as I can't remember them exactly!
    tomshd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 03:52 AM
    This is Yahoo not you, every once in awhile, you will see a "Error on Page" displayed at the left bottom of the composing screen. Yahoo says you can go to Add ons and disable each one at a time to see which one is causing this, but don't bother it very rarely works, I even got it to drop the Error on page by putting yahoo.com in the trusted zone and restarting Yahoo, but that stopped working, so now the only thing I do is WAIT till Yahoo straightend out the server. BTW, they will not admit that it is them doing this, so forget asking them. My friends and I have been having this problem for months now. So just be patient and it will clear itself up. One more note, it helps sometimes to just restart your PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sent Email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get notification that an email has been read? Thanks

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

Email 'Signatures' [ 3 Answers ]

Using Outlook Express 6 with Windows 2000. I want to create an Email signature in one font but to have my main default font message as a different one without having to change either each time I send a new email. I know broadly how that SHOULD be done, but no matter what I try, the...

Lost email [ 2 Answers ]

:' I recently upgraded my internet explorer to 6.0 from 4.0. My outlook express was upgraded too (I could tell because the configuration had changed) My address book appears to remain unchanged but all my earlier emails in my inbox have gone. They are all somewhere in my computer but I don't know...

Yahoo Email [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I try and log in to my Yahoo email account the site starts to load then it says cannot find server. It only does this with Yahoo. Can you please help me out??

View more questions Search