Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stoney06 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
    Civil engineering software
    What software and programs do civil engeneers use? I'm planning on going to Ohio University for civil engineering? I was also wondering if you can get a good job doing land surveying after I graduate or during and if that pays good?
    air2bag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Ey Yo about your questions for softwer in civil engineering most powerful is a SAP 2000 NL FOR STATIC OF BUILDINGS an you have more version I use version 7.42 but they have new check on site just Google it
    And for drawing of course Acad 2004 05 06.

Peace & love
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Hi, Stoney,
    I have a Bachelors in Mining Engineering. I cannot answer your question as to software, but seems the previous answer gave you some good info.
    As far as the salaries, you might check in your local paper, or even online, for your local area, for income. It varies with location.
    You can also stop by any of your local surveyors offices, if any near you, and probably someone could give you some knowledge of pay scales. Also, the college or school you want to attend will have a lot of info on it.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil Action [ 2 Answers ]

I am a co signer on an auto loan. The auto was repossed serveral years ago and the remaining balance due was never paid. I am being sued for balance due, Interest and Legal fees. My question is can the sheriff sell my things and since my husbands not on the loan can they go after his truck that's...

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

Civil engineering [ 2 Answers ]

How a bridge on the sea or a river is build still having a lot of water?if web page aviable please send me?

Civil War [ 1 Answers ]

The 'North' and the 'South' were not different nations. I'd base my argument around defining a nation (no easy job). Then, go onto who benefits from calling it "War of aggression"? it’s a highly emotive name. In what ways did events fit that description? And Who benefits from calling it...

View more questions Search