Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Romance is needed?
    Hello everyone. I need advice. TO give you a brief overview. Im married to J for 4 yrs now and been together for a totalof 10 yrs.

We are good together. He is my best friend and we love to hang out together. However I'm feeling that in the bedroom department things are diminishing.

We haven't had sex for 15 days. Ok 5 of those days I had my period but its like we both don't make an effort anymore.

I don't want sex to be a routine.

I want excitement back.

Any tips ideas?

Also I don't get so horny anymore :(

Is something wrong with me?

Also (sorry forgot to add) - his father is a nice man but he is so placid and like emotionless. After work he sits on sofa and don't move or talk. Im scared my husband will take after him and sometimes I see a resemblance..
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 05:15 AM
    He doesn't think we lack spontaniousity.
    But I do!
    Mmmmm! WAT DO WE DO?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 05:27 AM

Hi, Krs!

How about trying something totally unusual and unexpected with him? It might help to living up and refresh things for the two of you!

People can and do get into ruts and fall into the same routines that might become boring for them whereby they subsequently have no desire to do anything differently because they don't know how to do things differently.

What do you think?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Sounds great.
    Any ideas and tips?

He thinks our relationship doesn't lack anything which is good but bad also I think, so I need to make this extra step..
    I need suggestions thou :D

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:00 AM

Thanks!

What about trying something totally out of ordinary for dinner, or for anything for that matter - things to prepare or maybe places to go? Doing so might help you and also he to get emotionally involved in such a way that it might bring some spark back to your sex life. What about suggesting something different and kinky for sex?

Are there some things here that you aren't revealing that might be leading up to the way things are, please?

It could be as simple as making changes to the things that you say to each other. If you've gotten into a rut with the things that you say to him, how about becoming adventuresome and try some different things to say - maybe things that he wouldn't normally expect to hear from you?

Just some initial thoughts here...

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:17 AM
    I was putting little yellow sticky notes on the fridge saying things like I love you and he would reply to them which is sweet.
    Then it stopped so I should start them again.

No everything is fine.
    Its just that I believe we are stuck in a rut and have no adventure anymore
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:55 AM

When my husband and I got into a rut - I went to the "store for lovers" and did some shopping. Nothing really dirty - but I got some good ideas. I also made a stop by the lingerie store, bought some new, sexier things.

We also took sex out of the bedroom a couple of times and moved to different rooms of the house. That was actually pretty fun.

When you go out to dinner, wear a skirt, don't wear any underwear. Half way through the appetizer let him know. For some reason, this turns men on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The LDR fun and holiday romance.Argh advise needed. [ 2 Answers ]

I posted a week or so ago asking for advise. Turns out from my own gut feeling and unresponsiveness that she can't be bothered and realism has won her over. Also backing my gut feeling up is that she regularly goes all over the place and goes out all the time so does have money YET cannot see me or...

Romance [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents. We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have...

View more questions Search