Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stoney06 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 08:32 PM
    I cant watch movies?
    When I first got my laptop I could put a movie in and watch it. Now I tried it again like a month or so later it won't work? It keeps telling me to lower my screen resolution and I did that and it still didn't work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2006, 01:12 AM
    Is this a DVD you are putting into your PC or a movie file that you have stored on your computer?

My suggestions would be:
    • Try a different DVD player on your PC
    • Try reinstalling the DVD player you are using as this will reset it's settings etc.
    • Try updating your graphics card driver to the latest version.
    FreeMoviesWatch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 10:42 AM

This are my favorites:

Watch free tv shows

But I like this internet site too to watch free movies online:

My Movie Geek

And also this one:
    watch free movies online

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

Rejuvinating a clock or watch [ 3 Answers ]

Years ago I remember reading about putting watches or clocks in the oven on a low temperature for a specified amount of time. This was supposed to thin the lubricant so it would work OK. It must have been one of those Heloise hints or something like that. Does anyone know anything about this? I...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser ? [ 6 Answers ]

To tell you the truth I am fan of The Biggest Loser show and I can relate to a lot of the problems those people are going through. How many of you are watching this show. Do you like it ?

View more questions Search