Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedra AnneMarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie
    Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title...

... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair
    ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him
    ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a rubber band gun or perhaps a dart gun

Sorry, but that's all I have! Help me before I go nuts!
    clssc66 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 11:51 PM
    Could he have used a paintball gun.
    If so, it could be the movie "gotcha"
    boblinda1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 02:22 PM

Hired killer protects young girl from cops who kill her family over drugs
    starrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 12:54 PM
    A girl gets physically abused by her dad the dad accidentally kills the girl and a concern courious neighbor macanically brings her back to life as a robot an she gets her revenge by killing her phisical abusive dad
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starrr View Post
    a girl gets physically abused by her dad the dad accidently kills the girl and a concern courious neighbor macanically brings her back to life as a robot an she gets her revenge by killing her phisical abusive dad
    Deadly Friend
    flickgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 08:29 PM
    The professional

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Vague desctiption of an old movie looking for title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a name of a movie shot in the late 70's or early 80's. It was very long-requiring 2 vhs tapes. 4 boys graduating high school have a party with a local girl and accidentally kill her. They hide her body (in a river I think) and each goes his own way. One goes on to become a famous...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search