Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jorgen182 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2008, 09:09 PM
    I am desperate. Anime movie that used to be on TV.
    Hello,

I am desperate to find a Anime movie. I remember watching it on TV in the 1980's. I think it may have been on the disney channel. I distinctly remember it being Anime style.

I have had flashbacks starting in my early teens and even now, as I am 26.

I don't think I ever watched the entire film from start to finish, but I remember watching what parts I could when it was on.

Here are the pictures that come to mind and what I can remember:

A girl in a pasture becomes very emotional, soon after that something takes flight with some very interesting music. I remember it may have been a person, but it left behind a really long cape or a rainbow looking thing as it flew a very long ways.

I remember someone was stuck in a tower, asking for the flying thing/person for help and I think they finally arrived. It was very dark when the person got to the tower.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you,
    Jorgen
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2008, 01:31 AM

Swan Lake (1978)

This is a long shot, but a girl does fly away as a swan and she's trapped in a tower

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Old Anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I was wondering if anyone could help me name a movie I once saw on cartoon network long ago. It was an anime about a boy who is taken to a far off land in his dreams. He meets a king and learns about a locked door far beneath the castle where a great evil is contained. After being...

View more questions Search