Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Who will be in the SuperBowl?
    I was wondering who everybody thought would make it to the superbowl. Or who they would want to win the superbowl? I think it should be Colts vs. Giants! How awesome of a game would that be? First Peyton, then Eli, now it would be brother vs. brother and Peyton should win it. The Colts have struggled this year, but I think they are playing like a team now and will make it the rest of the way. Does anybody have any input?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:44 PM

The Colts? I seriously doubt the Colts will be in the superbowl with a 7 and 4 record. Yeah they had a good game this week... against San Diego (who have an even worse record)

Stranger things have happened but if every team keeps playing at the level they are at now it will be Giants vs. Titans with the Giants winning again.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:46 PM

THE EAGLES (hahaha they stink)I think the Giants will make it and win it again. The AFC is so Horrible right now I can't even predict who will make it out. I don't think the Titans will do well in the playoffs. Colts always have a shot. And as much as I hate them you still can't count the Pats out. AFC west is so crazy that if the Raiders get on a roll they have a slim very slim chance of winning the AFC west.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:48 PM

Oh yeah, I think the Colts could make the playoffs too but as for the big game... I don't think it will be them.

We shall see kind of soon!
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:53 PM

Ok. So, I would say that the titans are at least going to the afc champ game. Hopefully against the colts. And I think the colts have a chance at beating them this time. The colts have been doing bad this year, but are picking up. I deffinately think the giants will go to the superbowl. It would be awesome if it was brother vs. brother though. Which puts pressure on oth of them. Haha
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:57 PM

YEah I would like to see P&E superbowl. But in a way I don't want to see that because the media would just over hype it so much I won't even want to watch it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 03:02 PM

Haha. That is true. It would go huge, and then I would eventually get tired of it. I do want to see it though. I like Eli, but Peyton is my guy. Peyton beat his bro a few years ago, but Eli has matured much since then. I just want to see it. It does seem like everybody in the AFC is doing bad this year. Well, except Tennessee, which I don't know where that came from anyhow. If Indy beats Tennessee at the end of the season, I would say the colts will go to the big game!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2008, 04:07 PM

Its going to be a MEADOWLANDS Super Bowl!!

Brett will exact revenge on Eli.

You heard it here first ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 04:22 AM

Well, thank you for that. I wouldn't ever put anything past Brett. He always has a surprise up his sleeve. The other game I would want to see is Jets vs. Packers. There Brett could get revenge on his old team for disowning him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Ok. So, i would say that the titans are atleast going to the afc champ game.
    Huh? Titans have only lost one game! They are 10 and 1 so far... I'm pulling for them, well, I am from Tennessee. :p
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:06 AM

I saw on SportsCenter this morning that if both the Jets and Giants make it the championship games they both have home field advantage they will play one game on Sunday and then the other game on Monday.
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Huh? Titans have only lost one game!! They are 10 and 1 so far......I'm pulling for them, well, I am from Tennessee. :p
    I am from Indiana so I am for Indianapolis. Haha. Just because they have one game doesn't mean much. The Giants have lost one game. Last year the Pats went all the was but lost the big one. The Colts went like 13-0 one year before losing a couple. So it happens to everyone, it doesn't mean that they will win everything. Sorry. My team and your team are rivals. Good luckthough!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 26, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Huh? Titans have only lost one game!! They are 10 and 1 so far......I'm pulling for them, well, I am from Tennessee. :p
    Yeah but that one loss was their last game and it was a total domination by the Jets. I think it exposed their weaknesses. ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 05:25 AM

The Titans dominated the Lions on Thanksgiving, but that doesn't give them bragging rights. It's the lions for crying out loud. I sometimes wonder if I could play better than some of their players. Haha
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 28, 2008, 08:36 PM

Psssh

Redskins
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 10:04 PM

GEAUX SAINTS!

Yeah, I wish :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 10:22 PM

Aaaaah is anyone going to bring up Da Bears? Ha Or the Steelers?
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2008, 06:35 AM

Well, I wouldn't count the skins out but they will probably lose against the giants this week.
    I really don't think the Saints are going anywhere this year.
    The Bears are rebuilding quite nicely this year, but I don't know if they have it enough together to get to the big game.
    I don't think the steelers could get past some of the teams that they would have to face.

These are just my opinions, but I love everybody's opinions.
    1099669 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2008, 01:14 PM

I am sure it will be the Giants from the NFC. The Titans are a fluke, they won't last in the playoffs. The Colts are not good enough this year. The Pats are still recovering from what the Giants did last year. The Jets have Brett, you can never count out Brett. But the team I really think will make it is the Steelers. They would give the Giants the best run for their money
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 01:21 PM

I just can't say much anymore! I would love to say the colts are going end of story but that game in cleveland really scared me. If we don't absolutely blow Detroit out of the water, I will probably laugh and then count them out. Haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Previous superbowl winners [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one give me a list of previous super bowl winners and years from Super Bowl I

2007 Superbowl, Colts vs. Bears [ 8 Answers ]

Are the Colts really that good of a team? I just think that they didn't face any hard offenses. But still they did beat the number 1, 2, and 3 defenses. Just looking for some feedback on this question.

Superbowl [ 4 Answers ]

What was the last host city to have their team in the superbowl?

View more questions Search