Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Take a look when you get home Adam....another devoted fan...:D
    Ok! Will do!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 08:31 AM
    That's a good one, Stringer. I've copied and pasted it here so that Adam can read it.

Bob is awarded a free ticket to the Super Bowl by his company.

Unfortunately, when he arrives at the game, he realizes the seat is way up in the last row in a remote corner of the stadium. He can barely make out the tiny green rectangle far below.

Then, about halfway into the first quarter, Bob notices an empty seat just a few rows off the field, right on the 50-yard line. He decides to go for it and makes his long way down through the stadium, sweet-talks his way past the security guards, and sits in the empty seat.

He asks a man in the next seat "Say, is anybody sitting here?". The man says "Nope".

Thrilled to find such a great seat for the game, Bob again inquires of the man next to him, "This is incredible! Who in the world would hold a seat like this for the Super Bowl and not use it?"

The man in the next seat replies, "Actually, the seat belongs to me. I was planning to be here with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't watched together since we married 35 years ago."

Bob expresses solemn condolences: "Gee, that sure is sad, sir. But couldn't you have found somebody else to share your seats - a relative or a close friend, perhaps?"

"Nope," the man replies, trying to concentrate on the game. "They're all at the funeral"
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 08:34 AM

Thanks for pasting that here. That is hilarious. LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Previous superbowl winners [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one give me a list of previous super bowl winners and years from Super Bowl I

2007 Superbowl, Colts vs. Bears [ 8 Answers ]

Are the Colts really that good of a team? I just think that they didn't face any hard offenses. But still they did beat the number 1, 2, and 3 defenses. Just looking for some feedback on this question.

Superbowl [ 4 Answers ]

What was the last host city to have their team in the superbowl?

View more questions Search