Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsofiasmama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Hauling fire wood
    I am looking for a small tool or cart with wheels to carry pieces of chopped fire wood from the wood shed to the house over a narrow brick path. I have been using a bag, but it is now too heavy to carry and I am looking for something with wheels. Do you know of a product that I can purchase?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 12:15 PM

Portable Generators, Pressure Washers, Heaters, Hand + Power Tools | Northern Tool + Equipment

Has all sort of products,

You could look at a used kids wagon with some sides added. A handtruck with straps to hold the wood.

\\

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnolia tree for fire wood [ 2 Answers ]

Is the wood from magnolia tree good for fire wood, it there any funny smell or too much smoke... thanks

Local fire reg vs state fire reg [ 3 Answers ]

California state law requires 100 feet of vegetation clearance with 30' cleared and 70' reduced veg. The local fire district is saying all 100' must be cleared. Can the local regulation be stronger than the state? Thank you for any help.

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

Car Hauling [ 6 Answers ]

I started a car hauling business a couple of months ago. And found out the hard way that I really wasn't making the money I thought I would make to cover my expenses my problem is trying to keep up with payments of a Ford f550 2006 which has a lien. I am having a hard time selling it. And the...

I'm on fire! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well I'm not on fire my forehead is.. >!! What do I do if I burned my forehead with my hair straightner but I can't find any aloe!. I NEED HELP SOON!!

View more questions Search