Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 01:32 AM

What's he's got? NEMOKAMI APKABINIMA?? :confused:
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 01:33 AM
    Oh lol, I turned the music to mute. Lol!! Ok, G'nite Starby. Sleep well and have sweet dreams! :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    What's he's got? NEMOKAMI APKABINIMA??? :confused:
    I didn't know what that meant either! :rolleyes: Oh well, hugs are good no matter what the heck language that was! ;)

Thanks Unky! I'm going to try to sleep in, in the morn! Starby tired! ::yawn::
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 10:05 AM
    I need to pop in here, I am worried about Chery... haven't had contact with her for a long time! Anyone?

Chery?? Where are you my lovely?
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Dec 6, 2008, 10:46 AM

Mornin everyone...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    I need to pop in here, I am worried about Chery...haven't had contact with her for a long time! Anyone?

Chery??? Where are you my lovely?
    Hey Starty girl! I just heard from our dear Momma lastnite. She hasn't been feeling very well, and she is having computer problems. She said she will be back with us soon. :)

Morning Biggie!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 11:22 AM

UMM furnace? Heat? Dolling up?

Hi starby.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Hey Starty girl! I just heard from our dear Momma lastnite. She hasn't been feeling very well, and she is having computer problems. She said she will be back with us soon. :)

Morning Biggie!
    Thanks Starby, I appreciate that.
    HUGS! I haven't talked to you in a long while!;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 7, 2008, 03:38 PM

I know! Where have you been? It's been a little quiet around here lately. Everyone's sick!
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Awww, I hope everyone gets better!
    I have been so busy and just out of sorts... getting back to normal though... so that's good, right? Hahahahaha
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 7, 2008, 04:00 PM

Sorry Starty! Did you go away? Glad everything is getting back to normal for you! :)

I've been having furnace probs, so I've been a little grumpy! ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Imagine that... Starby with furnace problems:rolleyes: Poor Starby... keep warm and snuggly!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:18 PM

Oh... my... goodness.

So... I haven't been on for a few weeks now, and it seems that not only do I have to catch up on the OLD thread, I have 40 pages of this NEW thread?!

AHHH!!

I apologize for my recent MIA status. I swear, I am not going AWOL. I am revamping my restaurant all over the place... new staff, new menu, new prices, now offering delivery, etc.

Not to mention, the county decided to "update their zoning ordinance," which is forcing all small restaurant owners to cough up $15000 for a new grease trap. Ah, got to love the guvmint.

Anyway, anyone want to get me caught up?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 08:27 PM

Sneezy,

The duck is still the duck but I'm a bunny. The sherriff is revolting (I mean starting a war) and the deputy is watching the mermaids swim in the magic pool

Rebbie is skinny dipping in the waterfall and Chicky and you have a love hut, or nest, or tree house, something like that.

Um, that's about it I think. :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:29 PM

In... teresting.

I... just got home. And... am doing laundry because ms. L-ster decided to drink ALL the water from her bowl (it is one of those "free falling-recycles your water-holds about a gallon) bowls.. . she is 5 lbs, and decided to drink it all... and therefore, peed on my bed.
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 08:34 PM

Been there, done that, last night. No sympathy here. Remember, Chewy peed on my HEAD!! :(

Laundry sounds like a good idea, I need to do that too. Or can you throw mine in with yours, fold it, put it away. Thanks a bunch kiddo. Mwah (that was a smooch). :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:44 PM

OR I could just get one of the girls to come over, do our laundry, fold it, leave it in a nice stack, do my dishes, and clean my apartment...

... all while we sit and drink some champagne.
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 08:46 PM

Boys can do laundry too. ;)

Okay, call one of your wimmin, I'll bring over my laundry and beer. :)

Oh no, I'm going to be in trouble now, the girls (Starby, Starty, Chery etc) are going to kick my arse. :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:56 PM
    I love doing laundry and kicking arses;)
    Oh goodness...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search