Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loyal101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 11:01 AM
    NCE School of Commerce/Nettleton Business College Transcript Needed
    I attended NCE School of Commerce during my military time in Omaha in about.. 1975-77. I think the school was a branch of Nettleton Business College but no longer exists. I have been unsuccessful in finding where to get a transcript. I know, it was a long time ago. If anyone can help me I would be grateful. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:35 AM

If they were part of Nettleton, then you should find your records at

Registrar's Office
    National American University
    321 Kansas City Street
    Rapid City, SD 57701
    1-800-843-8892

And check with the State Dept of Education

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Closed, how do I find my transcript? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello - I'm wanting to enroll in college for my BA, the college I graduated from closed in 2001. I graduated in 96, how or where can I get my transcripts from this closed school. The college I went to is in Dallas, TX, the name is Executive Secretarial School, College for Business.

Private College Closed - Need transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I have done an exhausted search on line for any info on Knapp College of Business from Tacoma Washington and discovered that the school closed because of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I believe I graduated in either 1979 or 80 could be 1981 and need my transcript. Knapp was a private college...

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

View more questions Search