Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
    Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and Brad Pitt was the sexiest. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Angelina Jolie walked up and with a big smile said, the mirror told me I am the most gorgeous of them all.. .

Brad Pitt walked up with a disgusted look on his face and said:

Who the hell is Magprob?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 24, 2008, 10:31 PM

RAWR. Sexiest man alive huh mag?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 10:34 PM

Ha Ha... silly mirror LOL :)

Nice one Mag
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    RAWR. Sexiest man alive huh mag?
    Hey, my picture is buried somewhere in "pictures of our members." Go see for yourself.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Hey, my picture is buried somewhere in "pictures of our members." Go see for yourself.
    Ok, Mag, I looked through every post of yours from day one and looked (eagerly I might add) through all the pictures of our members... okay, I give up, where's your picture? I can hardly wait to see the real "hunk" we have here... so what # post on the member picture is you? There are ONLY 36 pages to wade through!! I'm pooped having to keep scrolling down... no fair... I'm an old broad and can't keep up... pant, pant, pant, I got to have a clue... pulease, pretty pulease with a strawberry on top?? You can PM me and I promise not to tell everyone, OK?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 06:53 PM

Very funny Mag... but I understand Brad also said that the mirror was cracked before he got there...
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:57 PM

Ahahahahahaha classic
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 07:01 PM

HI Bear.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Ok, Mag, I looked through each and every post of yours from day one and looked (eagerly I might add) through all the pictures of our members..... okay, I give up, where's your picture? I can hardly wait to see the real "hunk" we have here.... so what # post on the member picture is you?
    Pssttt Twinkie

Page 62 Post 617

Careful... Mags one sexy dude ;)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    HI Bear.
    Hey stringer sent you a pm how you doing
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 07:20 PM

I am doing fine Bear, sore, but fine. Good to hear from you again my friend.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Pssttt Twinkie

Page 62 Post 617

Careful..................Mags one sexy dude ;)

OMG!! The hat is teriffic and so is the stogie... but the mug on this dude is something else. Yes, and much, much better than Brad Pitt anyday. And it's page 16 post #617, thank you Friend, my dear. I got a teensey bit confusderated (as usual).

I remember seeing this picture once when I was rumbling through the members photos but I was hoping against hope that Mag had actually posted a for real person picture and not just one that he imagines himself to be. I read about his comb over in a post but had absolutely no idea that he smoked cigars. I was hoping to see the comb over photo:D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wall Mount Extension Mirror and mounting tape [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interest in the Wall Mount Extension Mirror however I want to know if I can use the heavy-duty mounting tape instead of screws to prevent holes (apartment).. any suggestions? Scotch mounting tape heavy duty up to 2 lbs and Indoor/outdoor mounting tape Super heavy-weight up to 5lbs Thank you ...

Man in the Mirror [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of an episode from a TV show like tales from the crypt or tales from the darkside, where a guy is being stalked by a demon/ ghost that can only be seen in a mirror or reflection. At the end, the demon/ ghost kills him and the man turns into the demon/ ghost. I have been...

Magic Mirror [ 3 Answers ]

There wa this movie that I saw when I was little. It was about this little girl and she was trying to get the bad guys back to where they come from through this mirror, and she had to do it before the time was up. If you can help me, it would be awsome thank you!

Installing 12 X 12 mirror tiles on wall [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make cutouts for electrical outlets? What tool or tools do I use?

Convex mirror ( help me ) [ 1 Answers ]

A candle is placed in 15.0 cm in front of a convex mirror. When the convex mirror is replaced by a plane mirror, the image moves back 7.00 cm (further away from the mirror). Fing the focal length of the convex mirror.

View more questions Search