Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlysue17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 05:37 AM
    Chinese weight loss pills??
    I recently started to take 'china show light body essence' tablets and was just wondering if anybody has any information on weather or not they are effective, I have had no signs of weight loss yet...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 07:58 AM
    I am skeptical of it in that the only webpage with "china show light body essence" on it is someone else asking the same question:
    http://www.askaboutmoney.com/archive...p/t-25252.html

(Funny coincidence; I just watched CurlySue last night on HBO! :p )
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 28, 2006, 09:27 AM
    I am truly skeptical of ANY weight loss pill that is not prescribed by a doctor.
    catz26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 11:29 AM
    I have taken these pills before and they do work however they leave a horrible taste in your mouth and all you want to do is constantly drink lots of water.They also act as a laxative as well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Are there natural products that aid in Weight loss? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anything out there that helps with weight loss that is a "Natural" product? Please don't tell me about the "Self Control" pill or "Just stop eating" pill. I am grossly overweight and need to start on some kind of plan so I can slowly lose the extra weight over a year or so. Thanks...

Any effective weight loss pills? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a weight loss pill that doesn't make you 1) sick 2)jittery/unable to sleep and makes you feel full? I'm not expecting a miracle but are there actually honest positive testimonials out there?

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search