Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NuBeginnings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Starting Over
    I am a single mom who wants to go back to school, are there grants that I can apply for?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 05:22 PM

Talk to the school, they should have a financial aid department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting over? [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken you for six months now. I left for college and we realized we cannot do long distance because we didn't have time for each other. He has mentioned a few times how if I hadn't have left how we would probably be together. It was mentioned again today when I mentioned...

91 CRX Starting [ 1 Answers ]

When you turn on the key no lights come on. You try to start and car starts, but doesn't stay running. If yyou hold the key in start position the car stays running. Any help would be appreciated.

Starting over [ 2 Answers ]

I live in East Europe and have just started to watch a reality programme called 'Starting Over', I think it was very popular in America for a few years. Does anyone know the name of the music played when the credits go up please? The credits go too quickly and off the screen before I can see if...

Starting the car [ 7 Answers ]

My 2002 honda civic is in good condition has only 38,000 klm on it. But about a week ago I am having problems with starting it I put the key in the ignition and have to hold it for a few seconds like 5 6 then it starts I know this is not normal.I took it to honda dealership and they said there is...

View more questions Search