Ask
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Nov 24, 2008, 02:30 PM
    The end of my monobenzone journey !
    I tried it for like a month
    First 2 weeks 5 %
    Last 2 weeks 10%
    I see changes.. the skin peels and everything..
    But its just hard to live like that... to feel the burning everyday to suffer from the dryness and the wrinkles every day ///
    You can't move walk stright nothing... you feel like a monster... and for what..
    Anyway I decided to make jar of 50% mono.. and to apply it only one day in a week..
    That's it... the rest I'll leave to god...
    Peace.
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 04:10 PM

If I was you I would stop using that particular "mono" all together. What about acutal mono prescribed from a doctor, I doubt you would have the level of burning .net products cause. Their products are stearic acid and say right on the jars.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Nov 28, 2008, 10:14 AM

Mono is very slow process, it takes months even years, once a week will take forever, may be you will be light in the next life! Lol
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Nov 30, 2008, 07:29 AM
    o.k let me explain why and how I got to this conclusion
    I used 5 % and after only 5 days my skin became "dead" dry and dark and it started to peel
    And when I put mono on it my skin didn't really absorb it and it felt like I'm wasting the mono for nothing... so I stopped
    And for 2 weeks now my skin is still peeling...
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    It seems right to wait till I'll get clear skin and then to put mono 20%
    And then wait again for it to peel (1 week)..
    original-spa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    Mono is very slow process, it takes months even years, once a week will take forever, may be you will be light in the next life! lol
    Hi sara_uk I'm also from the uk and I'm new on this forum I'm interested in using mono but I'm scared of the side effects it would have on my dark skin. I've been reading all the threads since April and I'm wondering is it possible for over sea supplier of monobenzone to be shipped to london. Where in the uk do you live and did you have any problems getting mono from over sea. I know a lot of people on here are scared to be labeled as sellers so they don't really say their source I don't blame them, but I'm soooo deperate to know where you purchased yours from and how is it going so far with the whole mono experience. I don't know how this forum stuff workes but you culd give me a privite message I would have done the same but I don't know how.

Nov 30, 2008, 02:55 PM

Hi original spa, I live in London and my order of mono was delivered fine from overseas, the box was labeled monobenzone. I researched mine through the net, looked for real pharmaceutical manufacturer and wrote to them, I can not remember how many I sent but I did tell them that I can test the chemical structure of the product as I work in a chemistry lab which I do, one replied and they sent me the stuff in less than a week, I tested and it was pure mono.
    Before you decide buying it, research the idea and make sure that what you want, how dark are you? As the patches will be less comparable with light person.
    There are a lot of issues to consider, some take longer than others, some get more patchy than others, some got sensitive skin and even with small % their skin will refuse to accept it.

Mono is not lightning product, it will make you white, some become stark white and others just white, you can not stop after your reach desired shade, as mono will continue working on the other cells.

Nov 30, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    o.k let me explain why and how i got to this conclusion
    i used 5 % and after only 5 days my skin became "dead" dry and dark and it started to peel
    and when i put mono on it my skin didnt really absorb it and it felt like i'm wasting the mono for nothing.... so i stoped
    and for 2 weeks now my skin is still peeling...
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    it seems right to wait till i"ll get clear skin and then to put mono 20%
    and then wait again for it to peel (1 week)..

I get your point but if you keep stopping then the body will work out a system to fight that depig process, our system is very cleaver tool, and that will make it harder for you later, best thing is to make your cream more oily so it get absorbed well in the skin. May be do peel as well, I use glycolic acid peel 12% lotion, and that is helping with peeling the dead skin.

Dec 1, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    hi original spa, I live in London and my order of mono was delivered fine from overseas, the box was labeled monobenzone. i researched mine through the net, looked for real pharmaceutical manufacturer and wrote to them, i can not remember how many i sent but i did tell them that i can test the chemical structure of the product as i work in a chemistry lab which i do, one replied and they sent me the stuff in less than a week, i tested and it was pure mono.
    before you decide buying it, research the idea and make sure that what you want, how dark are you? as the patches will be less comparable with light person.
    There are a lot of issues to consider, some take longer than others, some get more patchy than others, some got sensitive skin and even with small % their skin will refuse to accept it.

mono is not lightning product, it will make you white, some become stark white and others just white, you can not stop after your reach desired shade, as mono will continue working on the other cells.
    Thank you sara_uk, I must be doing the right thing then because I'm using the same reserch method as you and I'm only sticking to pharmaceutical manufacturer in china...
    At first I just wanted to lighten my back its really dark and a big contrast to the rest of me. Well my family since I was young always put me down for it like it's a crime to be dark. Its made me very self conscious over the years so I did reserch from April, I know how dangerious mono is and I know I don't get to choose to ligten my back but overal lightening, I think it's that or nothing. But I don't want to start until I'm in my 20s because by then I'll have a secure job erning enough so that my use of mono will not be distrubed or halted. But again I've hurd the horror stories with this drug and I'v decided their very useful because there must have been something they are doing very wrong like not diluting or using the right mixture or not even buying the real stuff. There's not even a lot of info on the web for this stuff just people who want to sell and forums...

Dec 1, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Hi original spa, I was lucky that when I first started there was a girl who did a lot of research on it, and she seem to know a lot about the stuff. Anyway that girl got in the bad side of the forum's owner as most the mono forums is originated by sellers to fake mono, so she left and started her own forum, I went with her and another nice lady, we made really nice forum with a lot of information covering the mono issue BUT that forum owner think got total depig and just left the forum, no where to be seen, so no one new can register but there are quite few of us that visit that forum. It is shame that no one new can access it but it has everything about mono, the scientific section, the emotional side of it, methods of making the cream, sources and a lot of progress pictures. That why, I am here as that forum got quite now, and I would like to share my experience with others who needs it, as I know how frustrating it can be.

So have you decide when you starting mono?
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2008, 09:16 AM

Hi sara_uk, I started to use the mono a month ago with two different mixing recipes. I used 20% first for a week then I got red rushes and irritation. So, I stopped using it for a week. Then, I started again with 5% mono. Again, I got rushed and irritation after a week of use. I am ready to give up mono and see your post here. Please help me with how you mix the mono ? You can PM me if you want. Thanks a lot in advance :).

Dec 1, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Hi there are a lot of methods, I have been changing and testing but I used this to start with from some one in the forum but I changed it slightly.

Sara’s method 1

20% Mono powder.
    3% I used IMS, (Industrial Methylated Spirit) from my laboratory at work.
    15% Aloe Vera Gel:
    20% Ambre Solaire SPF 30 milk: I think I used this
    42% GarnierGarnier hydrolock with 5% hydro urea: very nice lotion
    Then the IMS is very drying plus the amber sloaire has vit E which is no good with depig. So I changed it to

Sara’s method 1 modified.

20% Mono powder.
    5% hand sanitizer: to dissolve mono powder
    15% Aloe Vera Gel: This is different from pure Aloe Vera juice, which has texture nearly indistinguishable to water.
    60% Garnier hydrolock: nice moisturizing lotion that combats the side effect of dryness.

Dec 1, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Some one else suggested using Vaseline Moisture Locking lotion, I try this but I did not like it as much, this how the lotion will look like, it will keep your body moisturised.

Dec 1, 2008, 09:54 AM

This is a method that been used by a lot of people with great results, I am not sure if the lady want her name posted so I call it

Mystery lady method

20% Pure Micro Mono Powder

20% Regular lotion (use a good brand, but not necessary to go too expensive.)

20% SPF 30+ Sunblock (UVA/UVB): A Sunblock is a product with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
    20% Pure Raw Shea Butter
    10% Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer

10% Commercially Sold Aloe Vera gel

The only problem I found with this that the shea butter get solidified at room temperature, otherwise it was great, I will play with that method and see if I can use it again, because by far it was the best method.

Dec 1, 2008, 11:09 AM

I used the mystery lady method (I got it from a friend). But, I got irritated and red rushes with 20% and 5%. May be too many actives in that mixture. I will try 3% next and that will be my final try. Thanks a lot for your BIG help!!

Dec 1, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Dam that forum would have been really helpful that's sooo sad that no one new can join bacause I haven't seen any pics of mono users before except for the horrar ones:(
    Well this forum is helpful tooo I'm so glad your from the uk that means I can definitely get mono overseas yay. Well I'm not going to use it just yet, I'll start using mono in my 20s or after uni.. some where in the future. For now I'm just researching and learning I read something once when I started thinking about this skin lightening ( own personal reasons) and she said something like color is only skin deep. This touched me really deep.
    Made me think yah mono might be the way...

Dec 1, 2008, 11:34 AM

Supper Shallow, let us know how you're doing with 50%... Hope the best for you. I'll let you know how am I doing with 3% too...

Dec 1, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgm802820 View Post
    I used the mystery lady method (I got it from a friend). But, I got irritated and red rushes with 20% and 5%. May be too many actives in that mixture. I will try 3% next and that will be my final try. Thanks a lot for your BIG help !!!
    Hi best of luck, there were two forum members who had that problems, I will see what they have done, one lady she is almost done, I think she was using 10% and she looks so lovely now after 9months. I remember she had a lot of issues with mono, I will see her method and post it for you.

Dec 2, 2008, 11:03 AM

sara_uk, That's great news. I'll be waiting for your HELP :)... Thanks a lot in advance for your HELP !
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Dec 3, 2008, 10:27 AM

Sara_uk,
    This is awesome that you are here to help us with mono and it seems that your intentions are honest. I have been also researching monobenzone for quite sometime and have been to a lot of different forums. Some of which, the people there were just trying to promote their products and weren't very honest. In the past, I have been ordering the 99% monobenzone powder from an US company but had the hardest time getting it to dissolve without flakes. I used the mortar and pestle system in order to micronize it. So, now I just have it made into a cream by a pharmacy. I hope that you stay on this forum and continue to help.

Dec 3, 2008, 01:16 PM

sara_uk, I am with clueless2008 :). Please stay on here and help us whenever you can. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search