Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittymw0616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
    401K money
    How do I find my 401K and take money out of it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 01:56 PM

Where were you working, have you checked with them on the company they used. Have you searched all of the records you have at home.

You have to find it, there is no magic trick to that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Money from 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get a hardship withdrawy from my 401K and my mortgage is 2 months behind, because It does not state that it is in foreclosure, they will not give me the money from the 401K, what should the letter say?

401k money. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about getting my 401k money back from my previous jobs?

Want my 401k money [ 4 Answers ]

I have found a vacation home that I would like to purchase.. I need 20% down.. I want to get the money out of my 401k plan.. not worried about the taxes and penalties.. just want the money... how can I get it. Thanks

57 yo- need 401k money [ 2 Answers ]

After 37 years with same company, the company closed. I was laid off. I'm 57 yo And I need money out of my 401 to help start new business (was in transportation and Am about to open another trucking/transportation company.) What is the best way to Access my 401k with the least amount of...

Need money from my 401k [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question. I am only 31 and I want to cash out my simple 401k that I have now and am still with the same emloyer. I want it to pay off my debt. Is there anyway I can get that money? I don't care if I pay a penalty at this point. Do I...

View more questions Search