Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tattooed_singer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Should tattoos itch?
    Hi, I got a tattoo on my foot August 2007 and now everyonce in awhile it will itch like hell, is this normal or is something wrong?:confused:
    NudeHemp Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:08 AM

Your good mine does it, my cousin's does it. I'm not sure what it is. But your fine I assure you.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2010, 12:09 PM

Mine have never bothered me, but some peoples do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoos (sin?) [ 150 Answers ]

The question for me personally. I would like to know everybodies opinion, thoughts and even biblical response to this question. Question is, is it a sin to get tattoos. Is it forbidden? Is there anything wrong with getting tattoos and if there is anything wrong with it? I have thought...

Tattoos.Good or Bad? [ 9 Answers ]

I just recently got a tattoo and my boyfriend hates it, he says that I ruined my body. The tattoo I got is on my back and I love it, but he says that tattoos look bad on everyone. So my question for all of you is... do you find tattoos to be attractive or do you find them to be a bad idea?

Pregnancy and Tattoos [ 9 Answers ]

Hi my fiancé and I are thinking of having a child. I am supposed to get a tattoo in January how long should we wait to get pregnant after I get my tattoo? I have heard that you need to wait after getting a tattoo to breastfeed how long do I need to wait?

First Tattoos [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering, is it wise to get 2 tattoos at once? I'm not talking about huge ones or anything, just one along the small of my back and one on my wrist. I'm only asking because they will be my first tattoos and I want to know if because of that I should just get them done one at a...

Dog tattoos [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently taken in a lost Doxie. He has numbers tattooed on his tummy. Do you know what for?

View more questions Search