Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgdoube Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 01:15 PM
    Compressor Map
    I am working with refrigeration systems for some research. I am looking at the compressor map and have been told that a correction factor of .75 is fair to assume for conditions outside of the map's designated superheat and intake temp. Does anyone know where I can obtain any articles to support this?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2006, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgdoube
    I am working with refrigeration systems for some research. I am looking at the compressor map and have been told that a correction factor of .75 is fair to assume for conditions outside of the map's designated superheat and intake temp. Does anyone know where I can obtain any articles to support this?
    What is a compressor map?, try looking at ASHAE
    ROOMI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 12:12 PM
    .75 is what ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 F150 AC Compressor [ 3 Answers ]

These 107 degree days took a toll on my truck's a/c compressor, got too hot and blew off the freon cap. I took the truck to a mechanic who quoted $600 to $1,000 to replace the compressor. I could see the damage to the compressor. I can buy a re-built compressor for $175 with a year warranty. ...

A/c compressor won't kick in [ 4 Answers ]

I have a window a/c unit with a compressor that won't kick in. I took the unit apart and noticed the control wire on the compressor looked burnt and corroded. I took the wire off and put a new connector on, but still no go. I noticed however when I left the control wire disconnected I could hear...

Rewiring air compressor [ 4 Answers ]

How do I rewire a 220V 2 hrp. Air compressor to 110V?

Air Compressor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new air compressor for my hot rod fabrication. The specifications are as follows, 5.5hp 80gal 24amp 240v. My question is, it calls for a 30 amp breaker and time delay fuse, Type "T". I am running 6/2 wire to supply the unit, it is about 90 ft from the main panel so we ran 6/2 for minimal...

File compressor... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there anyone knows what compressor is best to use, I mean now I'm using winrar but my problem is it just make the file a little smaller in size, I need (if there is) compressor that compress about half of the file size... :D

View more questions Search