Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Change from DirecTV (for TV) and Comcast (internet) to AT&T
    I am trying to decide if I should change my TV and computer providers. I already have AT&T for my land based phone service and there are cost saving to switch over these services also to AT&T.

AT&T says that their fiber optics provide faster computer service and their TV service (total package) offers much more for less. And they will rebate $100.00 because I have their phone service already.

If you have AT&T computer and fiber optics TV service please advise me;

Are you happy with AT&T?

Was it indeed less expensive overall?

Is their computer service actually much faster?

If you changed to AT&T, what advantages did you experience, if any?

Thanks,

Stringer

Check out some similar questions!

Connect 2 DirecTv units to same TV and VCR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I need to connect 2 DirecTv units to my one television and then to my VCR. One unit has more memory but the other has Tivo and thus a better movie searching capacity so I would like to use the units in tandem. I have a splitter for each of the 2 satellite cables so I can feed each unit with...

VCR and Directv hookup [ 2 Answers ]

I can't successfully hook up my vcr with my directv service. I've followed all the diagrams with no luck. I'm unable to record Or view any previously recorded shows. Can you help me?

Change of status from J-1 to H1B [ 1 Answers ]

I have J1-visa currently which will expire April 2009. A place where I am being trained would like to hire me and change my visa to H1B. Do I need to leave the country or not?

Connect Directv- TV, dvd, vcr [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Sanyo HDTV, a Directv box with DVR, a DVD player, and a VCR. How can I connect them all so I can use my Directv remote to operate all 3, or isn't that possible? All 3 units have composite connection jacks, and the DVD, Satellite box and TV have s-video jacks. I don't need the VCR to...

DirecTv Pros and Cons [ 5 Answers ]

I switched from Dishnetwork who I was a customer with for almost 4 years to DirecTv a few months ago. I was fed up with the constant technical problems from DishNet and they didn't want to fix anything. I like DirecTv so far because they own the equipment so if anything breaks, then they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.