Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2008, 04:43 AM
    *PLEASE READ* Heating & Air Conditioning FAQ from HVAC1000
    Please read the following FAQ from HVAC1000 for important FAQ and information on Heating & Air Conditioning.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 27, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Take a minute of you time to help us help you.

The EXACT brand and model numbers go a long way in helping us understand just what kind of equipment you are having a problem with.

The type of fuel is also important information to pass along in your post. Natural gas, Propane, Heat Pump System's with or without an Electric furnace or Gas and Heat pump combo (Dual Fuel) and weather or not the unit is two piece (split system) with one section inside and the other outside or if it all resides outside (Package unit).

In most cases the time you spend telling us about your equipment will pay off in quicker and better answers which will better serve you.

There are many extremely talented people with a vast number of years in this industry on this board that try to help you. Please understand that since we are actually not looking at your equipment On Site we have a large handicap to try and overcome and the more information you supply us the better the diagnosis will be.

In some cases we may not be able to help at all. Extremely complex issues may have to be dealt with by a local HVAC service company since as mentioned before we are limited by the fact that we are not there to actually see and test the unit to come to a professional conclusion.

Thank you
    TDChance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 04:03 AM
    Comment on hvac1000's post
    Well said... and thank you!
    Cat45 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Comment on hvac1000's post
    What I would expect to give to have any questions answered accurately
    bandb Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 03:42 AM

We thank you for all you all do
    hvacgal Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Jan 31, 2009, 12:03 PM

Good point I will re ask my question... anyway you can take a look at my problem... help another HVAC person out? Thanks again
    zsirfan Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2009, 10:43 AM
    It's helpful. I will update my question with suggested information. Thank you for advice.
    earthpig Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2009, 04:01 PM

Much useful info, thanks dud, er um, dude.
    picklesyac09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000 View Post
    Take a minute of you time to help us help you.

The EXACT brand and model numbers go a long way in helping us understand just what kind of equipment you are having a problem with.

The type of fuel is also important information to pass along in your post. Natural gas, Propane, Heat Pump System’s with or without an Electric furnace or Gas and Heat pump combo (Dual Fuel) and weather or not the unit is two piece (split system) with one section inside and the other outside or if it all resides outside (Package unit).

In most cases the time you spend telling us about your equipment will pay off in quicker and better answers which will better serve you.

There are many extremely talented people with a vast number of years in this industry on this board that try to help you. Please understand that since we are actually not looking at your equipment On Site we have a large handicap to try and overcome and the more information you supply us the better the diagnosis will be.

In some cases we may not be able to help at all. Extremely complex issues may have to be dealt with by a local HVAC service company since as mentioned before we are limited by the fact that we are not there to actually see and test the unit to come to a professional conclusion.

Thank you
    :D:o:rolleyes::);):cool: thanks
    mwo100 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 05:17 PM

Thank You very much. Well said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heating & Air conditioning [ 4 Answers ]

Would it be recommended to set the A/C thermostat on "fan" to keep the house cooler? What does the "fan" setting in a home a/c do? Does it make the house cooler? Does it use more energy than individula ceiling fans?

Heating and air conditioning [ 4 Answers ]

Last winter I installed a programmable thermostat and everything was working fine. When summer arrived I switched it over to cooling and it was working fine all summer. I just switced the cooling off and left the thermostat in the off position. When I went to check the temp a few days later there...

Heating and air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat is blank and the batteries are not the problem. How do I check and identify the cause of the limit trips?

View more questions Search