Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Racunovodja Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Nov 22, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Three Kolgerg's levels
    Again I need answer on question: "Give examples, from your personal experience, of Kohlberg's Levels 1, 2, and 3. If you do not think you have gotten to Level 3, give an example of what it might be like."

Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 09:07 PM

Only you can answer this, since the teacher is wanting your opinion and examples from your own experience.

Certainly you know what's in each level, right?
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Nov 23, 2008, 05:23 AM

Are you talking about Kohlberg's stages of moral development?

If so, then, as Wondergirl indicates, these are questions only you can answer about yourself and your experience. You can read the descriptions of the different levels or stages from your notes or from a book, but now you have to use the descriptions to evaluate your personal experiences against the descriptions. Doing so will help you better understand the theory and will help assure the instructor that you understand the theory.

Nov 23, 2008, 11:18 AM

Yes I am talking about Kohlberg's stages of moral development. Thank you both for answers.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 05:10 PM

Hmm.

Does anyone else see the irony in people asking for cheats with their ethics homework?

Nov 24, 2008, 06:44 PM

Linneland, I am not cheating I am asking for help. English is my second language plus business ethics from my home country is different.
    Nobody can do my homework instead of me, but if somebody will give me some idea what I need to write that will help me a lot.

You know this sentence- Listen what somebody thingking about other people and you will know who is this person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

K levels [ 1 Answers ]

My potassium level is 2.9. The level is supposed to be 3.6-5. I didn't think 2.9 is that low but the doctor seem somewhat alarmed and gave me some horse pills (huge) to take. I didn't start the pills because I do eat grape fruits, bananas and I take a medication that that has a side effect that...

Hcg levels? [ 2 Answers ]

Confused I am 19 days post ovulation and I had a blood test to check for pregnancy and I got the results today they said I have a hcg level of 4 and to come and be re tested in 5 days,I am confused am I pregnant or not? I thought any hcg under 5 was a negative? So why the need to retest,is it...

HCG Levels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for information about twins and hcg levels. At 7 weeks, I was measuring at 165,000 mIu. I know that the range for singletons is from 7500-229000 for 7-8 weeks... but I was wondering if these numbers could be indicative of twins. My first u/s or doppler...

PH Levels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a herbal alternative for balancing the PH levels in the body - Mine appear to go out of sync at various times - During which all the mucous in my body becomes so caustic that it burns the membranes in all orifices causing considerable discomfort - This can last for 1 week...

View more questions Search