Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAULIE Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2006, 07:33 PM
    Problems with my 1991 honda civic dx
    I have a problem with my 1991 honda civic dx it overheats when I am sitting in traffic but not driving. I changed the fan sensor already and have noticed that the fan doesn't come on, What could be the problem is it possible that both fans went out at same time? Also getting error code 16 from ECU "fuel injection problem/main relay" I found replacement main relay, stuck it on ECU stopped blinking. Drove the car 5 minutes look at the ECU kill the car restart it and it starts blinking error 16 what could be the problem?
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 27, 2006, 02:04 PM
    About the error code 16... have you reset your ECU in the mean time?

Jun 27, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Well while I was taken out the main really and putting in new one I had negative cable off.

Jun 30, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Can anybody please help me by tell me how can I find the beeping noise for my car? It's a 91 honda civice the seatbealt sound just keeps beeping, I can short it out but that means no seatbelt and I don't want a ticket,but I don't want the noise

Jul 1, 2006, 08:20 AM
    Hey thanks for the tips but I have no idea what you just told me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback [ 6 Answers ]

I have read the previous post about late 80-91 hondas. My car idles great and always starts on the first try. My problem is that it sputters or looses power once in a while when I am driving. It has never stalled while driving.I have taken it to the shop and they have checked everything they think...

1991 Honda Civic [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic,4 Cylinder, Standard 5 Speed Transmission, 4-Door, not an SI, with 95,000 miles on it. I just recently purchased it. It will crank but will not start. I have a friend who is a mechanic, and he has been trying to get it running for me (for free) but I am getting...

Leveling 1991 Honda Civic DX [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX and the drivers side front is 1 1/2 inches than the other side. How can you level the car? I placed in on a level surface, filled the gas tank, bounced each cornor of the car. When I settles, the dirver side front is lower. I have read in some service references you...

View more questions Search