Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brianj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Part number
    Does anyone know the part number for the draft inducer on a goodman furnace model gms91155dxa? I can't seem to find a replacement.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianj View Post
    Does anyone know the part number for the draft inducer on a goodman furnace model gms91155dxa? I can't seem to find a replacement.

Since they used different ones they use a blower ID tag system.

Picture number 271 base part number.22307501SBLOWER-ID

Look on the blower housing for a number

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't find part number for Fridgidaire Dishwasher [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Fridgidaire Ultra QUiet II model #FDB435RFR4 and I need the part that the drain hose hooks too. Its black and is sort of ball shaped, hard plastic I believe. I can't find it on the parts diagrams I've looked at. Anyone know what I am talking about? I am new to dishwashers. Thanks in...

Part number for a murray starter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray 2000 model 42515X92A I need to replace the starter the gear broke of the starter so I sent know how it orig. looked and the list of parts in the manual does not give a part number for the starter?

Finding part number for a coleman gas heater relay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evon gas central heating system DGAT070BDC, inside the standard blend air II 7681-8191 is a relay that is bad. I changed the relay, it was no longer being made, with what a sales person said was a suitable substitute. Where can I find the correct part number for this relay

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search