Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phantoka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Is there an anti-gravitational room on earth?
    I need to know the answer to this. I'm very curious
    mignweld Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2008, 02:55 PM
    The Answer is ((((( YES)))))) and (((((((( NO)))))))

NASA uses a devise that simulates anti gravity, But it is not a ROOM. It helps in the training of NASA Astronauts Hope I have answered your Question:)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 02:16 AM

If you mean, a place where people no more experience gravity...

Perhaps in planes of NASA. I once saw a documentary of it. The plane flies in such a way as to do a 'free fall'. The people in there 'float' during this time. You can see this phenomenon when you throw a tennis ball from one hand to another. When the ball is in the air, it is somewhat 'free falling'.

You can also experience it when you're in a car and the car suddenly goes down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gravitational force [ 3 Answers ]

When royce was 10 years old, he had a mass of 30 kg. By the time he was 16 years old, his mass increased to 60 kg. How much larger is the gravitational force between royce and the earth at age 16 compared to age 10?

Gravitational pull [ 3 Answers ]

If the moon was sitting on the surface of the Earth, what force would be holding the two planets together.. I was told that the distance between is not zero... and to draw a diagram.. Help please

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search