Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeremy stein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Degree misdemeanor of a falsification charge in Ohio
    My charge was falsification in Ohio. I don't know what degree of misdemeanor it is. Will you tell me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2008, 05:37 PM

Falsification of what?
    Huron1209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 02:46 PM
    In the State of Ohio falsification is a 1st degree misdemeanor. This is punishable up to 6 months in jail, and or a $1,000.00 fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can indian master degree eligible to apply for H1 master degree quota? [ 4 Answers ]

HI I have a master degree(2 year) in computer science engineering from an Indian university. Would I be able to apply for H1 visa under h1 master degree quota?? Or would I be able to apply under both general and master degree quota? Help me out guys.. Thanks,

3rd degree charge [ 1 Answers ]

How serious is a 3rd degree theft charge?

No Charge misdemeanor [ 2 Answers ]

I was involved in an accidental shooting. I am the shooter. The police came and took my info like always. They were going to finger print me and never did. It has been almost six months and they have not charged me or even sent me court papers. What is the statue of limitations on this type of...

How do you get charge with 2nd degree trespassing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm interest in this because my daughter's ex boyfriend was charge after taking a gun to her work place and shooting at some people. I want to see if he should have been charge with some other charges.

Domestic violence conviction 4th degree misdemeanor Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested on 7-24-07 for domestic violence involving a threat with a gun. I have been under house arrest since 7-24-07. I was found guilty on 8-29-07 and sentenced on 9-27-07 for a 4th degree misdemeanor. I was given a suspended sentence of 30 days jail the maximum allowed and given a 100...

View more questions Search