Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewwilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2006, 03:24 PM
    My girlfriend
    Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her
    Blazingsun Posts: 52, Reputation: 19

Jun 26, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Ah.. young love.

There are many many ways to make her feel special.

Little love notes here and there for 'no reason', teddy bears.. flowers... complimenting her...

Lots of ways... you are still very young though, don't forget about your studies and things like that too.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Blazin - LESS IS MORE with the love notes - he doesn't want to come across as a creep.

Just don't smother her!! Please rule #1!! Have other things in your life. She'll love you for it!!
    depressionsthename Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2006, 06:35 PM
    14... the age when I found my 1st love... anyways, do watever you can that's in your reach. Take her out once in a while, call her, treat her the best you can, but like I said just what's in your reach don't go out of the ordinary.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2006, 01:38 PM
    If you know what her zodiac sign is, find a little statue or carving of it and place it on the table next to her at lunch.

Find out what her favorite music is and put them on her MP3 player for her. Find other music that compares to her type and turn her on to some new songs - that worked for me.

And by all means, since it's summer, take her swimming, joke around, and just plain have fun. Show her off to your friends too - that makes us feel special - we don't really like to be kept a secret at that age.

Good luck dear, and have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

No Girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years, and I'm only 16. When I was youner I used to have a girlfriend all the time, I used to be able to go and ask the girl out to her face, then I started asking my friends to ask them for me, but now I daren't even do that. I guess that I'm scared of being...

Ex Girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 16 , and I reside in Delaware, two years ago, I met this girl , when we first met, we didn't really talk, then we became real good friends, and eventually sparked a relationship and it lasted a good 9 months. We was real young and I remember she wanted us to get married and I grew...

Ex girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search