Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeyer01 Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2006, 02:00 PM
    When will permanent tooth appear
    Our 8 year old daughter has lost one front top tooth and just lost her 4th tooth on the bottom. The other front top tooth has been loose for over a month but hasn't come out yet. The first top tooth came out I think about 4 months ago and nothing is taking it's place yet. The new permanent bottom ones came in right behind the baby teeth. Should we be concerned about those top ones not coming?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2006, 03:17 PM
    No, don't be concerned. They will take their time coming in just like the baby teeth did.

Have you taken her to the dentist yet? If not, I suggest you do. The dentist can do an X-ray that will show the permanent teeth underneath.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth abscess. [ 19 Answers ]

I recently had a crown come out and had to go to the dentist to have it put back on. The dentist took an x-ray and told me I had some infection in that tooth and I'd need a root canal. I was started on antibiotics yesterday and a few hours after seeing the dentist my tooth started hurting. It's...

Permanent results with F&F [ 1 Answers ]

If you want permanent results with F&F order the custom made formulas. It costs between a thousand or 2 per month for 3-6 months to get permanent results. I was told 3-6 cycles of skin regeneration. It’s VERY expensive but besides that or monobenzone (which completely depigments your skin)...

Permanent or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am also one of the unlucky ones whose brown hair dye left me with black hair instead. I've read all your advice about Prell, Hot Oil Treatments and so on, but I am not sure what kind of hair dye (Permanent, semi-permanent,. ) I used. The box claims it as "Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor"....

Permanent Results [ 2 Answers ]

New to this site need a little help. I'm a black/west indian male looking for the right product for me. I know there are a lot of choices out there; many that are a waste of time and money. I'm looking for permanent results and I just need some more information before I buy anything. I was...

Discolored tooth [ 6 Answers ]

I have a discolored tooth that my dentist says has been caused by nerve damage. Is it possible to reverse the discoloration? Also, I rinse my mouth with baking soda. Could that have caused the discoloration? Is there any danger in rinsing my mouth with baking soda?

View more questions Search