Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riri Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Animated movie (NOT fire prince.)
    I am looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. It had a young boy, who I think falls asleep and dreams, or maybe is somehow transported to another place where he meets a girl. I remember her as being pink, but I was three or four, so that could be made up. I think she dies in the end, vague memories here of some sort of giant bubbles, and something evil getting her, and then he ends up back in his world, and tries to go back, but can't. Sorry, I know this is a really sketch description, but this has been bothering me for years, so any help would be great.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 21, 2008, 08:53 PM

The only thing coming to mind is The Neverending Story movies.
    Riri Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 10:51 AM

If anybody else is looking for this, it is called Fairy Florence. It is nearly impossible to get a hold of these days though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An animated film in the 70-80s about a water boy and fire girl? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to Remember the name of a film that came out during my childhood. I watch it shortly after watching "The Last Unicorn," however I am unsure if it was made during that time. What I remember is of two races one of water the other of fire. They looked like faires type charters. The boy and girl...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

What is the animated movie from the 90s [ 11 Answers ]

This movie I used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. They were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. And they have to find this one thing to make her better. And they all go on this adventure. But I...

Animated 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a 70s or 80s animated movie,involving a stranded child on an alien planet with only a radio(which they convince him is alive,so he doesn't feel so alone) as contact to the people in the spaceship that are looking for him? I remember the quote "a feather against a mountain" was...

View more questions Search