Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 26, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Negative blood tests
    I just thought I would share this information that was shared with me... lol... it's funny how we think that blood tests are the end all for knowing if your pregnant or not. This is another site that has a message board and it is to this board that the like goes too... I hope everyone finds it as informative as I did.

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/ans...nd_urine_test/
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Wow, that has a lot to offer. Wish we would have found it earlier.

How are you and the twins doing. The u/s's were cute!

Going to go to Jaimes tomorrow evening and probably will stay a few days. I really miss being with her.

Lots a Love!

Jun 27, 2006, 02:27 PM
    The twins are doing great... beating me up regularly. I have a dr appt tomorrow with a three hour glucose... yuck. I go in at eight thirty and my actual appt with the dr isn't until ten thirty so I won't get out of there till eleven or twelve and I'll be starving when I do cause I have to fast for the glucose test and I get my Rhogam shot tomorrow too... I am sure I'm going to have another u/s soon and I'll send you the pics... Tell jaime to hang in there and that my thoughts are with her and little peanut.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 27, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Rhogam, so you are RH-?

I hope all works out okay.

Hey, I really would love to talk to you person-to-person. I have some info about St. Francis that you should know.

Jun 27, 2006, 02:31 PM
    Yep I'm A negative. It kind of sucks but hey all for the good of the babies
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 27, 2006, 02:32 PM
    Yeppers, PM me, I want to exchange numbers, I have info you need to know.

Jun 27, 2006, 02:36 PM
    I already did... lol... check your messages
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2006, 03:00 PM
    J_9, glad you changed to the shoe again, that one is cute!

Myth, take a snack with you to eat after the glucose-tolerance test. I always wanted a hotdog after mine.

Jaime's friends had a baby-shower for her at work today, and sent me some pictures. Sharing two of them with you.

Naturally, the red top makes her look bigger and reflects on her face, but that's my 'baby'!

Lots of hugs!!

Attached Images

Jun 27, 2006, 03:06 PM
    She's gorgouse chery... I agree with the red top comment... I don't think that women should have to wear red during pregnancy... with all the added blood flow it just makes us look awful. Personally I prefer black or grey maybe sometimes blue... lol... but then again I look better in darker colors... I can't normally wear red without looking flushed. I wish I could send you guys something for the baby but I wouldn't know what to send or where. Let me know if you need anything besides moral support. I'm here for the both of you guys. I hope jaime is feeling better about life... I plan on bringing something to snack on just don't know what yet... lol.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 27, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Thanks dear, the moral support is exactly what the doctor ordered for me, and you do super in that department. I hope I can reciprocate that support to you too.

Keeping busy, and ensuring that what we do is 'fun' right now is helping me and Jaime spritually. So she's doing better.

We both send you and the twins lots of good vibes!

Hope you can feel them.

Jun 27, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Thank you sooo much. I truly fear that I'm not going to make it until September 22nd at the rate I'm going. Who know's they might be here on daddy's birthday August 12th. I'd only be 34weeks but the dream I had the other day makes me wonder if they are going to be here earlier... I had two different dreams about my water breaking... one I was eating (well trying) a piece of his birthday cake at his moms and I feel a gush and look down and I'm soaked and I look at him and tell him that we need to go, they all turn and look at me so I repete myself and he jumps up asks if I'm sure and I look down again and he looks with me the I give him the look... lol... of course I'm sure!! I look at his mom and tell her sorry about the mess on the floor she jumps up and says that it isn't a problem and to get going and they will meet us there.
    The second dream I'm at the dr office and he does a pelvic and it breaks my water. They take me to the hospital in a wheelchair. The hospital is in the same parking lot... and I call my MIL and have her get drew cause I have the car so he won't have a way to come to me after work. In neither dream do I see the babies being born or after birth sooo I just wonder if these aren't trying to tell me something. I have dreams all the time always very vivid, these two are sooo different, and both of them will happen within days of one another during that week of August. I had to check after the dreams to make sure that I was still preggy and that I was at home and not in the hospital. I really think that these guys are coming early. I told drew that they would be one of each and I think they plan on making their entrance on his birthday... what a gift for dad... lol...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divisibility Tests [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a quick test for divisibility by 7? I've mastered the tests for divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and any composite number beyond 11. I know that a test for 7 exisits and I'd like to know what it is. Thanks.

Personality tests! [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to show an even keel on a personality test? Can anyone tell me of a link to help me to talk one of those long and frustrating tests? Thanks

3 hpt and 3 urine tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 2 months late on my period, I have tooken 3 hpt and 3 urine test at the clinic that came back +. I have also tooken 3 blood test that came back -. Is there a possibility that I still can be pregnant and have a - blood test?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

Blood tests- please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got tested at a dept of health facility in the DC area a few weeks ago.A week after I had sorethroat and mild cold.I went back and asked the nurse if there was a chance I might have been contaminated by someone else's needle. She said NO... but I am very concerned that she might have drawn...

View more questions Search