Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trixytee34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 10:58 AM
    I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint
    I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more?
    20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer.

Also, any ideas as to what is a good toner/color to use?

Would adding a filler before I tone it darker help maintain it?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 24, 2008, 03:03 PM

Yes, you should pre pigment the hair by using a filler before applying the darker shade and to avoid unwanted tones.
    What kind of blonde shade were you looking for? Ash? Gold?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago. So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8 And my hair looks way too black...

Hair color with reddish-coppery tint [ 3 Answers ]

A little bit of history. My hair is naturally Dark brown L3. In July last year I had my hair lifted 3 levels, It turned out Orange. I went back to hairdresser and he gave me a level 5.0, and it turned my hair DARK brown with redish-coppery tint. In December I change the color back to Dark...

How do I fade black hair that has a red tint? [ 3 Answers ]

well when I was 13 I dyed my hair black and a year later I dyed it medium auburn and it worked. Well I wanted my hair red so I went to a salon but the lady messed it up so the top was burgundy but the bottom was black. Then I dyed it light red with loreal and it just made the burgundy lighter and...

Black hair tint [ 1 Answers ]

Have dyed black hair, original colour dark brown and have VERY resistant grey.Use Clairol professional black with 10 vol. peroxide. For years the colour has been running out of my hair,staining my clothes with black streaks, all this happening even after 4 weeks of not colouring. So, figuring the...

View more questions Search