Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Waxing works but if your too sensitive for waxing try the new neet shower cream or another cram skin removal system. I know they smell bad but they work too
    pinkcat Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2006, 10:43 AM
    I've used veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin and when I used it it made my skin bleed :(
    bhattim Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 11:20 AM
    I believe there is a laser hair removal for this kind too
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 10, 2006, 10:00 PM
    Waxing is a good way to remove hair from the bikini area. Waxing leaves the area smooth and last 3 to 6 weeks. Hair re-growth looks lighter and less noticeable than it is after other methods of hair removal, such as shaving. Hair waxing should not be done on areas of skin affected by warts, pimples, moles or rashes or on skin that is irritated, chapped or suffering from sunburn. Never apply wax to peeling, broken skin or varicose veins. You must be careful not to burn yourself. Test the wax in a small area on the inside of your wrist to make sure it isn't too hot before you apply it.

If you want to remove unwanted hair quickly. Depilatory creams are your best bet. They're easy to apply and effective at removing hair just on the skin's surface. However, it can also cause skin irritation or burning. People with sensitive skin should not use depilatory creams.

Laser Hair removal and Electrolysis are common methods of hair removal, but it is not for everyone. These methods can also be expensive and time consuming.

Pinkcat, it seems to me that you have very sensitive skin and you may not be able to tolerate depilatory creams or waxing. Therefore, you might want to stick with the shaving method. Applying shaving lotion and working it into the hairs also helps soften them and makes them easier to shave. Be sure to change your blades often to avoid nicks. Shave the same way the hair grows. Avoid constantly stroking the same area during the shave because this may irritate the skin. You can use baby oil, aloe vera lotion or baby powder to soothe the shaved area.
    pinkcat Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2006, 11:05 AM
    I did buy johnsons hair minimising cream that's meant to reduce you to shave as often after shaving having been using this for a few weeks now and it make my legs nice and soft and when the hair grows back it's not very noticeable and soft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

My hair [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, I went to the beauty shop. Deciding that I wanted a new doo. So I picked out a color, which wasn't far from my natural color light brown. And when she dried my hair, it was a little darker than I expected, in fact I noticed that it looked kind of orange. Now my mom paid for it and...

View more questions Search