Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 26, 2006, 05:54 AM
    The Hills Have Eyes
    I just rented the movie [The hills have eyes] last night so I watched it and I sit their just cringed and my wife sit their jumping and screaming.I never seen a movie in a long long time to make me do this.next to the Excorcist this movie is the scariest movie I have ever seen.Now I understand why they banded it from playing at the theaters here.I think I'll go buy it today.I recommend to those who haven't seen it yet you need to rent it.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Haven't seen it - The hills have eyes.. a must see for me, I like scary movies!

Have u seen The Hostel?

Jun 26, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Havnt seen it - The hills have eyes.. a must see for me, i like scary movies!

Have u seen The Hostel??
    Yes I seen it and it was a big dissapointment seeing that quintan terrantino making a horror movie that wasn't good at all.He needs to keep with making movies like pulp fiction and kill bill.I didn't enjoy hostile it wasn't all that scary.But it has nothing on The hills have eyes rent it I think you'll enjoy it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2006, 06:38 AM
    I heard that the "Hills" pretty much sucked until the last 20 minutes or so. I have not seen it and tried to rent it, but it was out. I am glad to hear that it was good, my hubby and I are horror fanatics.

You say they banned it from theaters? They showed it here in Memphis, that is where I got my bad info from, friends who went to theaters to see it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2006, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rd68
    Yes i seen it and it was a big dissapointment seeing that quintan terrantino makeing a horror movie that wasn't good at all.He needs to keep with making movies like pulp fiction and kill bill.I didn't enjoy hostile it wasn't all that scary.But it has nothing on The hills have eyes rent it i think you'll enjoy it.
    Ohhh it freaked me out The Hostel, esp to hear that its based on true events.
    There was actually a real place in eastern europe such as the Hostel. OUCH :eek:

Jun 26, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I heard that the "Hills" pretty much sucked until the last 20 minutes or so. I have not seen it and tried to rent it, but it was out. I am glad to hear that it was good, my hubby and I are horror fanatics.

You say they banned it from theaters? They showed it here in Memphis, that is where I got my bad info from, friends who went to theaters to see it.
    Say your from memphis WOW.I've been their to see Graceland & Sun Records.I'm from Gallatin,Tn.Yes they banded it here in gallatin and hendersonville.
    Expert

Jun 26, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Hey, I also saw on another post you are a hunter correct? I got a neat website I could PM you if you like.

Jun 26, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Hey, I also saw on another post you are a hunter correct? I got a neat website I could PM you if you like.
    Yeah I'm a hunter Spring,Summer ,Fall And Winter.Sure P.M. me.
    Expert

Jun 26, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Ok, here comes the PM
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rd68
    Yes i seen it and it was a big dissapointment seeing that quintan terrantino makeing a horror movie that wasn't good at all.He needs to keep with making movies like pulp fiction and kill bill.I didn't enjoy hostile it wasn't all that scary.But it has nothing on The hills have eyes rent it i think you'll enjoy it.
    Will keep an eye for it.
    Don't know if it came out yet here at the movies or even on DVD..
    ndx Posts: 79, Reputation: 21

Jun 26, 2006, 07:30 AM
    The hills have eyes...

A film about the government? And their bad radioactive waste dispossal?

:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

The Sun in your Eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need once again another song discoveration :). Okay, if anyone has Sky Digital, there was a... advertisement.. of sorts.. of Late Night films, I think some of the song goes "The sun in your eyes". Hopefully this could help.

Their Eyes Were Watching God [ 5 Answers ]

I Need help coming up with a QUESTION TO ANSWER for my research paper on the novel "THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD? My topic is "is nanny right when she says marriage is convenice" but I need to make that into a question?

Kittens eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I have four 11 day old kittens they have all opened their eyes,can they actually see now or are they still blind?. thankyou.teresa.

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search